Purchase Gold Coins?
Gold is the most popular investment precious metal and Investors generally buy gold as a way of diversifying risk in their portfolio. Investors of all levels of experience are attracted to gold as a solid, tangible and long-term store of value that historically has moved independently of other assets. Gold has also become more readily accessible, due to the development of a wide range of products, such as bars and coins which investors can include in their portfolios.
OVER PAPER CURRENCY?
- Gold holds its value, diversifies portfolios and remains a hedge against inflation.
- Increased wealth of emerging markets has increased demand for gold, this may result in supply constraints, boosting the price of gold.
- Gold is true money and will always be the true backbone of the financial system.
- Gold offers the safest investment that also has the greatest potential to preserve your wealth.
- Gold is the only money that has never failed in the 5,000 year history of its use by humans.
- At this moment, there is only enough investment-grade gold available on Earth for every living person to have 1/3rd of an ounce.
- Today, to account for all the U.S. dollars printed by the Federal Reserve, gold would have to be revalued at $15,000 per ounce.
- Gold is a completely private and anonymous investment that is also extremely portable.
- Gold is a hedge against economic and geopolitical uncertainties that make paper currency unreliable.